A lot of guys would be thrilled if they could cum like one of the characters in Scary Movie and ejaculate so hard that they blast their girlfriend against the ceiling. Although that would be certainly impossible there are some natural supplements on the market that can dramatically improve the volume you ejaculate.
For starters, amino acids can have been shown to boost semen production if taken regularly. Taking zinc will improve both the quantity of semen produced as well as motility. Taken together they will significantly boost sperm count and overall volume. In fact, there is a wide range of vitamins and minerals that are essential for healthy sperm production. Fortunately, you can take advantage of them by taking just one pill according to Volume pills, an all natural semen enhancement supplement made by Leading Edge health.
Volume pills is a non-prescription herbal alternative that provides the following:
- Boost ejaculation up to 500%
- Increase orgasm intensity
- Boost libido
So how does it work? In essence, Volume pills are a dietary supplement rich in natural vitamins, herbs, and nutrients. Here Is a snapshot of some of the most prominent ingredients:
Zinc Oxide: Clinical studies have shown that Zinc plays a prominent role in the metabolism of testosterone. It has also been indicated that Zinc improves sperm count and overall health and motility. In one study male subjects experienced a 74% increase in sperm count after taking supplementation for 26 weeks by aiding testosterone production.
There is also a positive correlation between zinc supplementation and sperm motility. Zinc prevents abnormal sperm morphology while giving the healthy sperms a chance to fertilize the eggs. The best way to get your recommended daily amount is through foods rich in Zinc such oysters, red meat, poultry or through supplementation. Coupled with amino acids it will boost sperm volume significantly.
Ku Gua: A shrub native to Africa and used in Chinese medicine, it has been shown to naturally boost testosterone which effectively increase sperm production.
Dong Chong Xia Cao: An herbal dietary supplement and perhaps the most precious herb in traditional Chinese medicine, Dong Chong is valued for restoring energy, promoting sexual longevity and increasing healthy testosterone production.
Amino acids play a crucial role in increasing ejaculate fluid. By increasing your intake you can dramatically boost your output.
L-Arginine HCL: Arginine is found in high concentrations in nuts, chocolates, and raisins and is responsible for dramatically increasing volume and fertility.
L-Lysine: Lysine increases sperm and testosterone production as well as semen quality.
How To Use It
Volume pills should be take on a daily basis once per day for 3 months or for as long you want to continue results. It takes the body approximately 2-3 months to maximize ejaculation volumes. Drinking plenty of water will also help you in achieving your desired output. Average volume gains go from 2-3ml to about 8-10ml within two months of daily use. According to medical journals, 10mL is the upper extreme for amounts of ejaculate. Users have described themselves feeling more intense orgasms.
Tips for Best Results
Sperm enhancement supplements such as Volume Pills can play a significant role in boosting your sperm count and ejaculation volume. Here are a few tips for maximum results:
- Stay hydrated – Water is essential to good health and studies agree that individuals should drink at least 8 ounces of H20 per day.
- Stays Fit – Exercise supports testosterone production, which leads to greater sperm count. Make sure to incorporate physical activities into your lifestyle for greater vitality. It can be as simple as taking a daily walk, going to the gym, or participating in recreational activities. Regardless, it will make you feel better both mentally and physically while boosting your sperm volume.
- Eat foods rich in amino acids – It’s no secret that amino acids are essential to a healthy diet that supports greater sperm volume. Amino rich foods include meat, eggs, and dairy products as well as a range fruits and vegetables, such as spinach, broccoli, tomatoes, grapes, apples, raspberries and carrots.
- Get plenty of sleep – The majority of our body’s hormones, including hormones that regulate reproductive health are produced while we sleep. Regular sufficient sleep will increase both sperm count and quality.
|Score||Product||Boost Fertility||Natural Ingredients||Volume Increase||Amino Acids||Side Effects||Guarantee||Full